Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-16 15:43:05

arianna.acqua

CALCULEL5_48 (liaison_mail)

In the .mess file I have this error. I would like to understand if this error compromises my results.
Thank you!

A> <CALCULEL5_48>                                                                !
   !                                                                                   !
   !  Vous utilisez la commande PROJ_CHAMP ou un mot clé nécessitant de "projeter"     !
   !  des noeuds sur des mailles (par exemple LIAISON_MAIL).                           !
   !  Il y a 314 noeuds qui ont été projetés sur des mailles distantes.                !
   !  Pour ces noeuds, la distance à la maille la plus proche est supérieure à 1/10ème !
   !  de la taille de cette maille.                                                    !
   !  Les 5 noeuds les plus éloignés ont été imprimés ci-dessus.                       !
   !                                                                                   !
   ! Risques et conseils :                                                             !
   !   Le mot clé DISTANCE_MAX permet d'éviter que les noeuds trop distants ne soient  !
   !   projetés (ou "liés" quand on utilise le mot clé LIAISON_MAIL).                  !
   ! Ceci est une alarme. Si vous ne comprenez pas le sens de cette                    !
   ! alarme, vous pouvez obtenir des résultats inattendus !

#2 2017-05-19 17:13:08

Johannes_ACKVA
Website

Re: CALCULEL5_48 (liaison_mail)

arianna.acqua wrote:

I would like to understand if this error compromises my results

from the title of your question I guess that you used the command LIAISON_MAIL (PROJ_CHAMP is used also by several other commands).

Use INFO=2 ( LIAISON_MAIL(....INFO=2..))  to list  all linking equations. Read in U4.44.01, chapter LIAISON_MAIL, about how many equations will be generated (and how it depends on TYPE_RACCORD). Check if the number of equations is what you expect. If you want to identify any node,  I reccomand to print the mesh in aster format:
IMPR_RESU(FORMAT='ASTER',    RESU=_F(MAILLAGE=mesh   ))
and to use the text search for the name of that nodes (example "N1254") to understand to which GROUP or to which element it belongs or at which coordinates it is.

If you have to change something you can include DIST_MAX  : LIAISON_MAIL(...DISTANCE_MAX)

Regards Johannes_ACKVA

*** CODE-ASTER, INTRODUCTION  (09-13 October 2017)
*** CODE-ASTER, DYNAMIC ANALYSIS (30 Nov - 01 Dec 2017)

Last edited by Johannes_ACKVA (2017-05-19 17:14:59)

Ingenieurbüro für Mechanik
D 91717 Wassertrüdingen / Germany

www.code-aster.de                                                Training & Support for NASTRAN and CODE-ASTER

Board footer