Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-14 19:11:30

Wh0Dat

Problem writing results

I’m trying to run a STAT_NON_LINE simulation and I’m receiving the following error when I try to write results with IMPR_RESU. I’ve searched around for a solution with no luck so far.

Files attached.

!---------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <A> <PREPOST_92>                                                          !
   !                                                                           !
   !  On ne sait pas imprimer au format 'RESULTAT' les champs de type "carte". !
   ! This is an alarm. If you do not understand the meaning of this            !
   !  alarm, you can obtain unexpected results!                                !

Attachments:
test.tar.gz, Size: 195.74 KiB, Downloads: 20

#2 2018-04-15 19:11:25

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Re: Problem writing results

Wh0Dat wrote:

I’m trying to run a STAT_NON_LINE simulation and I’m receiving the following error when I try to write results with IMPR_RESU. I’ve searched around for a solution with no luck so far.

Files attached.

! <A> <PREPOST_92>                                                          !
   !  On ne sait pas imprimer au format 'RESULTAT' les champs de type "carte". !
   ! This is an alarm. If you do not understand the meaning of this            !
   !  alarm, you can obtain unexpected results!                                !

Hello,

You use an old version, but in this case, it is only an alarm which does not lend to consequences.

Code_Asterの開発者

#3 2018-04-15 20:15:50

Volker

Re: Problem writing results

For obtaining the deformation output have you already tried to set FORMAT='MED' ??
Kind regards Volker

Board footer