Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-19 10:05:25

GPSalachs

What is the best strategy to follow when you have many LIASON_MAIL?

Hello,

i want to ask the best strategy to follow when you have too many LIASON_MAIL in the study.
I am asking this because when i try to launch a DYNA_ΝΟΝ_LINE analysis i get the error:

"la matrice est singulière ou presque singulière"

and also the error:

!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <CALCUL_17>                                                                        !
   !                                                                                                !
   ! Pour le calcul de RIGI_MECA_ELAS, on ne trouve pas dans les arguments de la routine CALCUL     !
   ! de champ à associer au paramètre : PCONTMR                                                     !
   ! - option : RIGI_MECA_ELAS                                                                      !
   ! - type_élément : MECA_TETRA4                                                                   !
   !                                                                                                !
   ! Conseil : Si vous êtes dans CALC_CHAMP, ce problème survient lorsqu'il manque le champ PCONTMR !
   ! dans la structure de données résultat pour le calcul de l'option RIGI_MECA_ELAS.               !
   ! --------------------------------------------                                                   !
   ! Contexte du message :                                                                          !
   !    Option         : RIGI_MECA_ELAS                                                             !
   !    Type d'élément : MECA_TETRA4                                                                !
   !    Maillage       : mesh                                                                       !
   !    Maille         : M90120                                                                     !
   !    Type de maille : TETRA4                                                                     !
   !    Cette maille appartient aux groupes de mailles suivants :                                   !
   !       Tut_vol GrMesh_8_Volumes                                                                 !
   !    Position du centre de gravité de la maille :                                                !
   !       x=2.979560 y=6.866428 z=24.905682                                                        !
   !------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

I don't know if the first error welcomes the second one or the inverse, but from what i have read in the forum having too many LIASON_MAIL maybe bad.
Also i need to have many different pieces of the model so to assign different properties on each one.
Would you have in mind any kind of strategies to go on with this problem?

Thank you!

#2 2020-02-20 20:04:50

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Re: What is the best strategy to follow when you have many LIASON_MAIL?

Hello,

It seems be a bug. It's not LIAISON_MAIL effect
Can we have more inforamtions ?

Code_Asterの開発者

#3 2020-02-21 19:33:22

GPSalachs

Hello i noticed some inconsistencies with my model. This error could be result of those inconsistencies. I am correcting them now and
will report back here if the error comes up again.

#4 2020-02-22 16:05:02

mf

Hello,

be aware that a LIAISON_MAIL cannot be turned off by a multiplier function=0 in MECA_STATIQUE or STAT_NON_LINE (FONC_MULT). It is always active within one analysis (meaning one single MECA_STATIQUE or STAT_NON_LINE). It is a common source for errors! If you want to turn a LIAISON off, you have to use at least 2 chained MECA_STATIQUEs or STAT_NONLINEs.

Bye,

Mario.

Last edited by mf (2020-02-22 16:07:32)

#5 2020-02-24 16:44:18

GPSalachs

Hello,

my problem is that i have a little too many adjacent volumes in place for an analysis with many different material properties.
I revisited my model and saw that some geometry components where missing, this was corrected and the meshing procedure went good.
Now the problem i am facing is that even if all the geometry is there, it doesn't seem to "merge"  and so i get coredump analysis errors
or due to the fact that i am using CALC_MODES command as a test i get the message that says to utilize something other than PLUS_PETITE,
like the option BANDE which probably means that something is in the air flying somewhere.
I attach a .mess file for further info and insight!

Attachments:
message, Size: 29.11 KiB, Downloads: 26