Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-09 16:08:13

souren

Running test case error message

Hi everyone,

I could finally install code-aster on my machine. Although I still have some doubts regarding the robustness of some of its aspects such as 'astk' (I mean I am not sure if i installed it the right way!).
Well anyway at this point I am trying to run a test case as follows:

$ cd $HOME/dev/codeaster/src
$ ./waf test -n sslp114a

and I get the following error message

<INFO> starting sslp114a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Code_Aster execution

<INFO> prepare environment in /tmp/moosavi-moosavi-HP-Z800-Workstation-interactif.21798

<E>_FILE_NOT_FOUND path does not exist : /home/moosavi/dev/codeaster/install/std/lib/aster/Cata

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            cpu     system    cpu+sys    elapsed
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Preparation of environment              0.00       0.00       0.00       0.00
   Total                                   0.05       0.01       0.06       0.12

as_run 1.13.1

------------------------------------------------------------
--- DIAGNOSTIC JOB : <F>_FILE_NOT_FOUND
------------------------------------------------------------

EXIT_CODE=4

Would you please tell me what it means that the problem is?

Thanks
Souren

Last edited by souren (2017-10-09 21:45:54)

#2 2017-10-10 22:38:50

Thomas DE SOZA
Guru

Re: Running test case error message

Hi,

Without files or additional detail, it is quite hard to provide support.

Judging from the output you submitted, it seems like the installation of your code_aster development version was not successful (missing files in the install directory).

TdS

Board footer