Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-26 13:46:48

manonB

[SOLVED] Erreur à la relecture du fichier de maillage

Hello everyone,

I'm working with a "bigger" model of a simple beam bending. All I have is an Abaqus input file. I would like the same mesh so I wrote a script to convert the Abaqus mesh to the Code_Aster MAIL format. Then I convert the MAIL mesh to MED, to be able visualize it.
I used this script many times already for many kinds of models but for this beam I always get this error when I want to do the conversion:

ma2 = LIRE_MAILLAGE(INFO=1,
                      FORMAT='ASTER',
                      VERI_MAIL=_F(APLAT=1.E-3,
                                   VERIF='NON',),
                      UNITE=22,)

!--------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <MODELISA7_66>                       !
   !                                                  !
   !   (LIGNE 887721)  item attendu en début de ligne !
   !--------------------------------------------------!

!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
   ! <EXCEPTION> <MODELISA_1>                                                          !
   !                                                                                   !
   ! Problème à la relecture du fichier de maillage.                                   !
   !                                                                                   !
   ! Conseil : Il se peut que votre fichier de maillage ne soit pas au format Aster.   !
   !  Vérifiez que le format de relecture est bien cohérent avec le format du fichier. !
   !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------!

I thought I might have too many characters by line, so I changed that but I still get the error, at the same 887721 line.
I really don't see what is wrong here…

Thanks in advance if you see what's wrong,

Regards,
Manon

Last edited by manonB (2019-07-29 12:34:21)

#2 2019-07-26 13:49:56

manonB

Re: [SOLVED] Erreur à la relecture du fichier de maillage

Sorry my mesh is too large.
I put a picture of the line that Aster pointed.

Thanks,
Manon

Attachments:
887721_line.PNG, Size: 68.08 KiB, Downloads: 45

#3 2019-07-27 02:55:26

Anirudh

Hi,
My first observation is that maybe code aster needs the node numbers in an ascending order.
Of all the nodes that form the first tetra10 element E93251, the node number N202526 on line 887721 is the smallest number. Aster may want it as the first node. So place this node besides E93251 on line 88718. Thus, try reordering all nodes according to their magnitude in ascending order on the same line as element.

Edit: Nice observation, 11 nodes for tetra10
Regards
Anirudh

Last edited by Anirudh (2019-07-27 08:36:41)

#4 2019-07-27 07:28:16

AsterO'dactyle
Administrator

Hello,

11 nodes for a TETRA10 ?
Something is wrong !

Code_Asterの開発者

#5 2019-07-28 19:26:32

manonB

Thank you AsterO'Dactyle ! I didn't even notice, there might be something wrong with my script then...

To Anirudh: actually the order of the nodes depends on the position in the tetrahedron. And thankfully for me it is the same in Abaqus and Code_Aster so the mesh conversion is easier!

Thank you for your help

Regards,
Manon