Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-01 07:51:11

Laurent Bertrand

Thermal Problem With Two Materials.

Hello,

Is it possible to get an simple thermal problem with two materials example, such as the Lesson 27 of Salome-MECA 2015-2 Eficas Code-Aster? I am also looking for a case without define two different mesh but just split the mesh in two.

I have read many post on the forum but the best way to take into account two materials in Salome Meca remains unclear. More exactly, how to define the Analysis and Post Processing for two materials? I didn't find any tutorial about this point.

Best regards

#2 2019-08-01 09:10:43

Anirudh

Re: Thermal Problem With Two Materials.

Hi,
If your intent is to see evolving temperature of two bodies in contact with different thermal conductivities and RhoCp, its very simple to do.
Also, it's unclear to me why you want to post process both bodies separately. Usually what you get out of thermal analysis is temperature and flux at each node/element. These can be viewed together for each body. If you still want them separately, use IMPR_RESU((FORMAT='MED',RESU=_F(RESULTAT = THER_RESULT, GROUP_MA='FIRSTBODY',) UNITE = 80)
Ofcourse you can use just 1 mesh for 2 bodies. Just create two groups of faces(if 2D analysis) or volumes(if 3D analysis) and assign different materials to both.

Regards
Anirudh

#3 2019-08-01 13:37:05

Laurent Bertrand

Re: Thermal Problem With Two Materials.

Thank you for you quick answer.

That is my point, I don't know how to use code aster, without tutorial, to simulate two groups of volumes(in 3D analysis).

I have seen the tutorial about glue contact with "ASSE MAiLLAGE" but it is far to be simple. Besides, should I define analysis and post processing for each material everytime?

Is it possible to have a simple case file to know how to do this "simple simulation"?

Thank you