Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-16 17:10:56

MrSnail

Practice with DKT and COQUE_3d

Bonjour,

I raised that topic because I am trying to study how to work with DKT and COQUE elements. Made a nice stress plot with DKT but the same method leads to an unexpected error copying the same part into the COQUE command file. As long as I had only deformation in the result they both worked fine but somehow the solver stops at CALC_CHAMP and returns with error.
Usually the error message gives me a hint what the problem is but I am not able to understand this one. Can anyone enlighten me briefly what did I do wrong?

<EXCEPTION> <DVP_1>                                                                               

Program error.                                                                                     

Condition not met:                                                                                 
   celd1(debugr1+4+4* (iel1-1)+3).eq.lgcata*nbsp1*ncdyn                                         
File                                                                                               
/home/siavelis/PROJETS/code_aster-windows/build/codeaster-src/bibfor/calculel/w155ch.F90, line 275

Il y a probablement une erreur dans la programmation.                                             
Veuillez contacter votre assistance technique.

Attachments:
2D_elements.zip, Size: 108.22 KiB, Downloads: 25

#2 2019-12-08 17:16:48

MrSnail

Re: Practice with DKT and COQUE_3d

So the correct answer is after 1000hrs spent with try and error:
The dummy mesh can be either DKT or 3D
The displacement field has to be projected to the dummy mesh first
The stress need to be calculated by CREA_CHAMP, than extract stress to the layers, than vM stress can be calculated by CREA_CHAMP again. And THAN that stress field has to be projected separately to the same dummy mesh with PROJ_CHAMP.

I think I have to report a possible bug here. If I have more than one PROJ_CHAMP used in the command list, they are not available in the scroll down menu in IMPR_RESU when I want to select the results. But if I close the hdf file and open it again, I can see and select them.

Attachments:
Coque3D_Stress.comm, Size: 4.15 KiB, Downloads: 20

#3 2019-12-08 17:19:28

MrSnail

Re: Practice with DKT and COQUE_3d

The idea came from that model, maybe it will impress somebody else too:
http: //caelinux.org/wiki/index.php/Contrib:Johnnygeling/springplate