Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-16 18:04:28

kathi

retrieve output files in REPE_OUT

hello

I want to retrieve output files which are in a folder REPE_OUT and do not know how to do that

To explain it better: I m working with the testcase ssnp158a. The .mess file shows these lines:

DEFI_FICHIER(ACTION='ASSOCIER',
               UNITE=101,
               FICHIER='./REPE_OUT/erre_iter_01.med',
               TYPE='BINARY',
               ACCES='NEW',)

Lancement de la commande : rm -f ./REPE_OUT/erre_iter_01.med

# Mémoire (Mo) :   670.13 /   666.12 /    48.27 /    38.43 (VmPeak / VmSize / Optimum / Minimum)
  # Fin commande No : 0061   user+syst:        0.00s (syst:        0.00s, elaps:        0.01s)
  # ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. __stg1_txt176
  # ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # Commande No :  0062            Concept de type : -
  IMPR_RESU(FORMAT='MED',
            UNITE=101,
            VERSION_MED='3.3.1',
            RESU=_F(CHAM_GD=ERR_1,
                    NOM_CMP=('ERREST', ),
                    INFO_MAILLAGE='NON',
                    IMPR_NOM_VARI='OUI',),
            PROC0='OUI',
            INFO=1,)

Création du fichier au format MED 3.3.1.
  # Mémoire (Mo) :   670.13 /   666.12 /    48.27 /    38.43 (VmPeak / VmSize / Optimum / Minimum)
  # Fin commande No : 0062   user+syst:        0.01s (syst:        0.00s, elaps:        0.01s)

.. __stg1_txt177
  # Commande No :  0063            Concept de type : -
  DEFI_FICHIER(ACTION='LIBERER',
               UNITE=101,)

So there must be a file './REPE_OUT/erre_iter_01.med'  in the working directory of Code-Aster. I use to start Code-Aster in the shell with the command

salome  shell -- as_run    exportfile

and my  exportfile contains the list of all input and export files, looking like this:

F comm ssnp158a.comm D 1
F datg ssnp158a.datg D 16
F mmed ssnp158a.mmed D 20
F libr ssnp158a.21 D 21
F mess ssnp158a.mess R 6
F resu ssnp158a.resu R 8
F rmed ssnp158a.rmed R 80

So the question is: which line must I add in order to make Code-Aster copy back from it's REP_TRAV the folder REPE_OUT?

kathi

#2 2020-01-17 10:28:37

ngd

Re: retrieve output files in REPE_OUT

Hi,

When using DEFI_FICHIER, the UNITE must not be used in the export file, so here you have nothing to add the exportfile.

However, it doesn't work for me neither when I use "./", so I always use the complete path to my folder :

DEFI_FICHIER(ACTION='ASSOCIER',
               UNITE=99,
               FICHIER='/home/ngd/Bureau/Cas_test/REPE_OUT/erre_iter_01.med',
               TYPE='BINARY',
               ACCES='NEW',)

Regards,

Nicolas