Welcome to the forums. Please post in English or French.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-11 12:52:32

vortexe313

profile_local.sh

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to do a profile_local file, in order to redirect the $ASTER_TMPDIR from /tmp to another directory that has more space.
the profile_local.sh contains the following lines:
export ASTER_ROOT=/salome_meca_2019/V2019.0.3_universal/tools/Code_aster_frontend-20190
export ASTER_TMPDIR=/data/aster_tmp
export ASTER_ETC=/salome_meca_2019/V2019.0.3_universal/tools/Code_aster_frontend-20190/etc

and I do a test run, with --test forma01a, but I get the following error:

Coredump analysis

coredump analysis...                                                    [FAILED]
Exit code : 32512
sh: 1: /usr/bin/gdb: not found

Instead when I run my study, I get the following error:

/home/gspasov/salome_meca_2019/V2019.0.3_universal/tools/Code_aster_stable-v144_smeca/lib/aster/aster_settings.py:262: DeprecationWarning: this command line option is deprecated : --rep_outils
  coreopts.parse_args(argv or sys.argv)
ERREUR WITH INTERPRETATION IN ACCAS - INTERRUPTION
>> JDC.py: DEBUT CR phase d'initialisation
   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   ! <S> Exception user raised but not interceptee.                                !
   ! The bases are fermees.                                                        !
   ! Type of the exception: error                                                  !
   !                                                                               !
   !  either the file does not exist, or it is a bad version of HDF (uses by MED). !
   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fin CR phase d'initialisation

>> JDC.py: FIN REPORT
EXECUTION_CODE_ASTER_EXIT_30400=1

I checked the mesh is the right format, the Units of the mesh in the .comm and export file are the same. there is no overlapping of units or anything.
Can someone help me to generate correctly the profile_loca.sh ?
Thank you

#2 2020-09-12 19:35:57

Irvise

Re: profile_local.sh

Hi Vortex,

I think the main issue is that you are setting the environment variables incorrectly. Take ASTER_ROOT as an example. The route does not seem to be correct, since that is not the absolute path. The absolute path would be:

export ASTER_ROOT=/home/gspasov/salome_meca_2019/V2019.0.3_universal/tools/Code_aster_frontend-20190

The same for the rest of variables. There is also the option to use the user directory shortcut, but I do not recommend it. It would look like:

export ASTER_ROOT=~/salome_meca_2019/V2019.0.3_universal/tools/Code_aster_frontend-20190

I hope this was enough to fix your issue. Kind regards,

Fer

#3 2020-09-12 21:22:58

mf

Hi,

mounting /tmp somewhere else and leaving the CA configuration as it is could also be a possible solution,

Mario.

Last edited by mf (2020-09-12 21:27:29)

#4 2020-09-13 00:35:36

vortexe313

Hi,
I tried to modify setting the correct paths, but it gives me the exact same error. I really don't know what to do. I'm afraid that at the beginning when code aster is cloning the .comm and med in the /tmp, folder, it's copying them wrong.

Also I don't have suduer privileges so I can't move stuff around. Is there some option during the installation, that sets the ASTER_TMPDIR to a different folder?

Thank you.
Best regards